Words: When have words been a positive or negative element in your life? How did they hurt you or help you?
Faith: Describe your faith as a 15/16 year old. Is it strong? Knowledgable/experienced? How has faith gotten you through? (Faith doesn't always mean religion...)
Limitations: What 'edicts' control you now? (curfew, age, gender, protective parents, etc.).
- Consider your audience
- Use detail (sensory words)
- Stick to what's most important - avoid unnecessary details
250 Word Minimum
- Thoroughly read and comment on one of your classmates pieces.
- Give specific positives, potentials, and concerns or advice.
- Give evidence (Quote specific lines/images/details that made you feel something or enriched/hindered your reading experience.
Due by Wednesday - 7:30 a.m. (10.1)